Crossover fanart!
Dec. 21st, 2008 12:01 amCrossovers are one of my guilty pleasures. It doesn't really matter what fandoms get crossed--if you mix it, I'm pretty much guaranteed to like it. And sometimes, people just come up with the best ideas for mixing things up. Like
ivesia19, who mixed the prettiest boys on earth with my favourite design show in her Bandom/Project Runway crossover. The following manip has been on my mind for months, and today, I finally found the time to make it come true. :-D

Liked it? Go check out my other fanart.

Liked it? Go check out my other fanart.
no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:12 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:17 am (UTC)So you pretty much just made my life. :D
no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:21 am (UTC)I love this fic too. The concept is totally great. I only wish there had been more. I wanted it to go on forever. Or, at least until after the judging and such. (Can you imagine how funny that would have been? All of them standing there on the runway with this huge-ass secret suddenly out, the judges trying to keep cool and comment the clothes, Tiffany now hating her model etc.? LOL) I'm greedy when it comes to good fic, what can I say? :-D
no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:24 am (UTC)Oh, God. Panic at Project Runway. That would rule so much.
So, sooooooooo much.
no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:32 am (UTC):-D
no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:34 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:36 am (UTC)We don't want cookies on fire. I lit a cupcake on fire once. Baking=not a good idea. LOL. We should totally link her to this page so she can read all of our ideas..
no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:39 am (UTC)I put the links in her comments. Since she did write the fabulous story, she should get some pretty Brendon eye candy out of it. :-D
Internet cookies are an interesting idea. Might work as well as real ones, who knows? (We should totally try)
no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:46 am (UTC)Chocolate chip cookies (http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2115973/cookies-main_Full.jpg)
Dude, pink and white SHOE SHAPED cookies! (http://z.about.com/d/shoes/1/5/w/4/shoes_cookies.jpeg)
xD Those internet cookies work?! Oh, she'll love us when she sees this. ;D
no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:49 am (UTC)(Hopefully ivesia19 will want too. And love. And not think that we are creepy fic-stalkers. XD)
no subject
Date: 2008-12-21 01:51 am (UTC)...
Well I'd make you some.. but.. do we need to discuss the flaming cupcake?!
Walmart's frosting doesn't burn well...no subject
Date: 2008-12-22 02:21 am (UTC)Lol, hi, girls!
no subject
Date: 2008-12-22 02:58 am (UTC)If not, I can totally find more things to try. :D
no subject
Date: 2008-12-22 03:17 am (UTC)I wrote it so long ago, but who knows, if you have any inspiring ideas, throw them my way!
no subject
Date: 2008-12-22 09:16 am (UTC)I'd love to see the answer when Nina asks "so what was the inspiration behind this outfit?", because LOL.
Any of this inspire you? *hopeful hopeful eyes*
no subject
Date: 2008-12-22 01:17 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-12-22 02:21 am (UTC)You're too adorable.
And I'm definitely going to add a link to this to the story.
Brendon looks like such a DIVA in this picture - it's perfect!
You know he would work that catwalk.
He OWNS it just like he owns Ryan Ross'
asscockheart.So amazing.
Thank yoU!
no subject
Date: 2008-12-22 09:09 am (UTC)Glad you liked it.
I think I've probably read this story twenty times or so, and I always squee at the end, even though I know exactly what's coming. LOL
And yes, Brendon would completely own a catwalk. That charisma, that face! guh.
Merry Christmas - For you and you and you (A CONTINUATION)
Date: 2008-12-23 11:51 pm (UTC)“He hasn’t said anything yet,” Brendon whispered out of the side of his mouth to Alice. “I mean, he definitely saw the shirt backstage when I came off, but he hasn’t said anything.” Brendon frowned. “Maybe he doesn’t like it.”
Alice leaned forward a little bit, glancing over Brendon and the slightly inflated chest of Tiffany to take a peek at Ryan. His face was carefully blank, but once in a while, a tiny flicker of a smile pulled at the corners of his lips.
“I think he likes it,” Alice confided to Brendon. “Look at him.”
Brendon leaned over and then shook his head. “He’s just staring ahead. See, he won’t even look at me.”
“You dumbass, look at him,” Alice said, but just then the countdown to filming started, so she shut up.
“Designers, we’d like to ask you some questions about your designs,” Heidi said. Alice sighed, she knew what was coming, but she also knew that the judges would save her for last. She zoned out a little bit, trying to concentrate on keeping Brendon from bouncing off the stage (he was obviously still nervous), but when Michael asked Ryan a question, Brendon froze.
“Do you like your outfit, Ryan? Would you wear it?”
Ryan looked down. “It’s similar to something I have,” he admitted. “But I like it.” He shrugged.
Nina frowned. “Enough to have two?” She turned her body on her chair, getting into what Alice called in her mind “Nina’s bitch stance of doom”. “Tiffany, I don’t know if you understand the point of this show, but it’s to make new designs. Not replications.”
“If you wanted to make cheap knockoffs you can just open a kiosk on a street corner,” Michael put in. “Or just use a tarp.”
Tiffany bustled, but the judges moved on.
“Alice,” Heidi said, “why don’t you tell us about your outfit.”
Alice cleared her throat. “Well, we started with a tight pant,” she said, hand smoothing over the fabric of Brendon’s pants.
“Great ass,” Michael commented.
Alice froze. What was it with people here and their obsession with Brendon’s ass? “Right,” Alice said. “Anyways, and we wanted to soften it with a patterned shirt and jacket.”
Heidi smiled. “I think we’d all like to know about the embroidery that’s on the shirt.”
Alice started to speak, but then Brendon cleared his throat. “I can answer this one,” he said.
Re: Merry Christmas - For you and you and you (A CONTINUATION)
Date: 2008-12-23 11:51 pm (UTC)Brendon smiled, grin bright and almost overwhelming. Alice vaguely wondered if it would transfer as powerfully on television. “It’s sort of like an apology,” Brendon said. “And sort of like an announcement.”
He wasn’t looking at the judges. Instead, he was faced towards Ryan, eyes firmly planted on the other boy, and though Alice knew he was nervous, his voice was strong and clear.
“I asked for Alice to put it there because it’s true, and I’m sick of denying it.”
Ryan’s face was still pretty blank, or at least it was obvious that he was trying to school it that way, but Alice could see a slight blush, either of annoyance or embarrassment. Or maybe even happiness.
“It’s a little tacky,” Michael said.
“Well, so am I,” Brendon replied, still smiling.
“I think it’s sweet,” Nina said. “Sweet, but yes, tacky.”
“Thank you, designers. We’ll deliberate. One of you will be the winner, and one of you will be out.”
The stage emptied out, and Alice smiled as Ryan slowed down, waiting by the entrance to the backstage area.
When Brendon passed by, Ryan’s hand reached out and interlaced their fingers, pulling Brendon towards him.
“You’re so lame,” Ryan said, but now his smile wasn’t guarded, but it spread quickly across his face.
Brendon nodded. “But you love me.”
“I do,” Ryan agreed.
Brendon tilted his head to the side. “Maybe you should prove it. Alice could make you a nice pair of pants or something. Some tasteful embroidery over the ass.”
Ryan shook his head. “Yeah, no.”
……And Alice won.
(Oh yeah, and Tiffany got kicked off)
And Ryan and Brendon lived happily ever after with many embroidered articles of clothing, which were very infrequently used, since they were constantly naked. And sexing.
Re: Merry Christmas - For you and you and you (A CONTINUATION)
Date: 2008-12-24 01:33 am (UTC)FTW!
AAAAH! <33333333333333333
Re: Merry Christmas - For you and you and you (A CONTINUATION)
Date: 2008-12-24 11:53 am (UTC)It's a little tacky. Well, so am I. ROTFL!!!!!
You totally made my day. Thank you so much! ♥